Sunday, February 23rd 2014
this is what Hera looks like, blowing kisses to us mortals from her throne in the evening sky
look at how she glistens
Nicole Kidman in a Chanel No 5 ad directed by Baz Lurhman
B/w 35mm negative. Developed in Coffee Grinds, Washing Soda, and Vinegar for stop bath.
Famille du peintre Henri Evenepoel , Automne 1898 à Paris.
"You can’t choose between life and death when we’re dealing with what is in between."
#58 - Poltergeist
USA | 1982
Actually, I’m a big softie and that’s why I’m covered in tattoos, everything is because I’m actually quite scared of everything. The point is that I’m naturally a quite fearful person, okay? … That’s what I trade on anyway, so I don’t go around all the time getting angry. It’s because I’m a sweetheart. I want everyone to love me.
Tom Hardy’s a sweetheart who wants everyone to love him. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
- Sophie: Oh my god so Maisie and I can not look Iwan in the eye anymore
- Maisie: Oh my god yeah, should we tell them?
- Sophie: So Maisie and I we always have these sleepovers in our hotel and um (laughs)
- Maisie: oh my god
- Sophie: I don't know, I'd done like goth emo make up on Maisie and Maisie had done like fake tattoos all over-oh and I was a vampire and I had like blood dripping from my mouth and we were gonna go to my mum's floor and scare her, and knock on the door and scare her and the lift just went all the way to the bottom
- Maisie: because we'd hung around too long, instead of pressing the buttons straight away we waited too long and then it went down to the ground floor
- Sophie: and Iwan, no it wasn't just Iwan it was like the writer Vanessa Taylor (Maisie and Sophie both laugh)
- Maisie: it was so embarassing because the door opened and we're in our pajamas as well and Iwan was like "uh hi girls" and we were like "oh my god"
- Sophie: and they let us go back up they didn't even get in the lift
- Maisie: and the door just slowly closed and we went back up to the top
- Sophie: we can never look him in the eye again